DYS - XM20A V2
The all new XM20A v2 have been specifically designed for the hardcore racer and is able to deliver true consistent 20A of raw power. After extensive testing with the factory making sure they come with the newest software running dampen light as well as being able to work on the ever popular ONESHOT 125
- Signal frequency: 20-500Hz/ Oneshot125 Ultra high speed
- Firmware: BLHeli
- Opto: No BEC
- Weighs 5.8grams
- Size (L x W x H) 24mm X 14mm X 4.5mm
Note: The DYS USB linker will not work with these ESC's
- XM series esc is the upgraded version from SN series with advanced processor, the basic frequency up to 50MHz and processing capacity is faster to support high KV motor.
- Specially for Multi-copter, throttle respond fast
- Suit for throttle, which can compatible well with motor
- Throttle signal is twisted pair cable, reduce the signal crosstalk effectively while transmission in the copper wire to flight more stable
- New miniaturization and ultra-low resistance MOSFET, powerful flow resistance, and professional MOS Drive chips to improve efficiency.
- PCB board processed with special thickness treatment, low resistance and calorific value, higher impact resistance.
- Subminiaturization design, 10/20A with high performance filtering capacitor on the board to reduce the weight.
- Long bar XML20A is designed for the frame with arm tube, suit for the Φ10mm tube to make it more neat.
- Support refresh rate of throttle signal maximum up to 500Hz, compatible with all flight controls; Support ultra-high speed
- Oneshot125 and 3000Hz high refresh rate, fast response, better throttle liner and smooth shooting to be the first choice for multicopter and racing frame.
- Throttle lever travel and other settings are available to be set by USB linker; Support two-way mode and 3D mode for racing frame.